Appeal and Other Services

Refusal, Cancellation, Citizenship and more

Appeal for Visa Refusal and Cancellation

When your visa application is refused, you may be able to appeal the decision of the Department. If you hold a valid visa and receive a Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC), you should contact us right away so we can act for you in response to the Department. With good preparation and a strategic approach, we may be able to overturn the decision of the Department and avoid cancellation and refusal of your visa.

If your visa is cancelled or refused, given you have the right for a merits review, we will be able to act for you before the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (the AAT). We will assist with the aim of obtaining a positive outcome from the AAT by preparing you and the required documents for the hearing. We will accompany you on the day of your merits review.

Ministerial Intervention

If you are unsuccessful with the AAT, we may be able to consider a request for Ministerial Intervention under Section 351 of the Migration Act 1958. Contact us to check if your case falls within the use of this power and how to proceed.

The Minister may or may not choose to intervene in each case. If you are successful at this stage, your visa refusal or cancellation will be overturned and substituted with a more favourable outcome.


The Commonwealth Ombudsman is an independent person appointed by the Commonwealth Government to investigate and resolve complaints made against Australian government departments and statutory bodies, including the Department of Home Affairs and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. 

If you believe that you are mistreated, we will be able to help you contact the Ombudsman. They attempt to resolve disputes through consultation and negotiation, and if necessary, by making formal recommendations to senior levels of government.


Obtaining Citizenship is often the goal for migrants. Australian Citizenship entitles an application for an Australian passport. Those living in Australia as a permanent resident for a prescribed period of time may be eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship. 

Australian Citizenship is also available for a child or children who were born outside Australia to an Australian parent. We will be able to guide you through this process and assist with the application.

Other services

  • Original document and statutory declaration certification by an authorised certifier
  • Translations by authorised NAATI
  • Health Check and Health Insurance arrangement
  • International police clearance certificate arrangement

Our Process

Whether finding a pathway to Permanent Residency (PR), preparing a visa application, lodging a visa or acting on your behalf for any correspondence relating to your migration matters including revocation with the Department and appeals with the AAT, we will always start with an initial consultation. This will help us determine your visa options, migration pathways and a solution. This can be done in 3 ways

Face to Face Meeting in Melbourne

Virtual Meeting
(Zoom, Facetime or Whatsapp)

Telephone Call

Book Your Consulation Today

In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents

Melbourne Office

Floor 10 Suite 1009
55 Swanston St
VIC 3000 Australia

Thailand Office

7/19 Therdprakiat Road Wat Chalo Bang Kruai Nonthaburi Thailand

Get In Touch